Sunday 22 August 2010

A few pictures from the party

Most of the pictures are on my camera and I did not bring my cable with me, hence the lack of pictures on the blog. However, Dharmender took some on the Women Centre camera yesterday so now you can meet some of my kids!



Class 4 and 5 boys



Pass the parcel - Class 2 and 3 girls



From left to right; Megha, Ankita, Baby, Payal and Riya - Class 2 girls



From left to right; Priyanka, Abhilasha, Dolly, Swati, Anou and Tehrim - Class 3 girls



Some of the Class 5 girls - Pushpa, Jyoti, Neha, Tannu, Monica, Gulabsha and Manisha (from left to right) - very bright class



The Class 4 and 5 girls



The Class 4 and 5 boys





They seemed to like the samosas! Class 4 boys



Class 2 and 3 boys

1 comment:

  1. Looking lean my friend ... x

    Tell us about the mountains ...

    ReplyDelete